EB-5 Immigrant Investor


USCIS administers the Immigrant Investor Program, also known as “EB-5,” created by Congress in 1990 to stimulate the U.S. economy through job creation and capital investment by foreign investors. [Read More]

Student VISA


The US attracts many foreign nationals to its diverse and strong institutions of learning.
F-1 Visa (Academic Student) allows one to enter the US as a full-time student at an accredited (US Government approved) college or university. The student must be enrolled in a program [Read More]

Visitor VISAS


What is B visa?
B classification is reserved for nonimmigrant aliens who visit the United States for a short period, and who intend to return to their home country after such period. The visa is divided into two sub-categories [Read More]

Optional Practical Training


Optional Practical Training (OPT) is a period during which undergraduate and graduate students in F-1 status who have completed or have been pursuing their degrees for more than 9 months are permitted by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to work for at most one [Read More]

Work Visa


The H-1B is a non-immigrant visa in the United States under the Immigration & Nationality Act, section 101(a)(15)(H). It allows U.S. employers to employ foreign guest workers in specialty occupations. Employers can hire an H1B even if qualified Americans are available.The regulations define a “specialty occupation” [Read More]